Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ham & Turkey Rolls




I can see this as being a breakfast or lunch dish, or even better a brunch dish! I made this one for my family when they came to visit and my sister Tori especially loved them. She really liked the taste of the turkey and ham warmed up, she said it tasted like bacon. It is a great meal for those who don't always like onions and garlic. (Which most everything I cook has that in there!!) My older sister Steph should enjoy these, since she particularly has an aversion to what I would consider flavorful foods full of onions, garlic and a million spices. It sticks to fairly classic ingredients: biscuits (any kind you like, I chose buttermilk), cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ham or turkey (or bacon). When I feel like spicing it up, I might add spinach, onions, garlic and chicken to it. That might taste good. But that is for another day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mema I love you!! Guess what I'm commenting!! I particularly loved what you said about the BISCUITS. Especially how you mentioned me. ^-^ I love those BISCUITS a lot. Mom said she would make some for me. ^-^

Tori ^-^