Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dessert: Butterscotch Banana Muffins


I was given a cupcake recipe card deck at one of my wedding showers that has a plethora of yummy cupcake ideas. I made these and my whole family loved them. They seem to me to have more of a muffin than a cupcake feel because they feel denser with a light frosting. Since they are mostly all sugar, I consider them a dessert. The banana makes the muffins really moist and the butterscotch bits are tasty. The frosting is also unique to me, I hadn’t tasted an icing like it.




1 comment:

T,L&T said...

I love butterscotch!
I got to try these out at Melissa's also and they are really good.
She took the picture before icing them, so you have to imagine them with an icing on them.
You can see the butterscotch bits and nuts better without the icing.
Mom