Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Cook Anything!

Welcome to my cooking website. I consider myself to have really begun the process of learning to cook sometime within the past year, which makes me a novice cook. My first goal right now is to learn to cook. I have a few recipe books and I have just been cooking as many new and fun things as possible. After I get a little more comfortable with cooking, and run out of new recipes, then I will focus on more specific cooking goals. For example, I plan to learn to make my own breads, wraps, tortillas and possibly pastas. I also will want to focus on cooking for pregnancy when I get pregnant. And soon I might change my attention to lighter or healthier dishes because cooking all this good food is beginning to reveal itself via my stomach! I do always have an interest in cooking with organic foods, clean, fresh, no hormones, etc… however, I don’t have a ton of money and do have a hint of that “it won’t kill me” attitude. Perhaps one day, when my living circumstances make it more of a realistic option I will be able to go more that route. Until then, there are plenty of wonderful, cheap and healthful things that I am enjoying! So in the future, check in for what kind of cooking goals I am working on, but for now, I am simply focused on cooking anything!


No comments: