Monday, October 8, 2007

Spinach Chicken




I got this recipe from a magazine while we were at Hastings last weekend. It said to make this spinach mixture and then spread some on top of the chicken and then to roll it up and secure it with a toothpick. So the recipe was actually called Spinach-Chicken Rolls. Well, I was having a really hard time getting the chicken to roll up nicely, and I didn’t have any toothpicks to hold them in place, so I just gave up on the whole roll it up idea. Not to mention that I made more spinach mixture than we needed. I just placed the chicken in a baking dish and filled it with the spinach mixture. Joel was coming home right when it was finished, and he really liked the way it smelt. For a spinach recipe, it tasted pretty good. I can’t say its something that I would crave, but it was definitely really healthy and pretty good tasting considering it was made of primarily spinach.

No comments: