Saturday, June 14, 2008

Quiche (sort of) with Potato Cubes

As we were leaving from our beach vacation, my mom made what she called a quiche with no crust for breakfast in order to help us use up the eggs we had leftover. It was really tasty. Then when we got home from our vacation, I noticed that I had a ton of eggs, so I decided to make my own version of this crustless quiche.

I basically put eggs, kale, onions, tomatoes, cheese and whipping cream into a bowl and mixed it all. It came out almost great, but fell short because I had put in way too much cream compared to the eggs and so it didn't have a good enough egg flavor. But it was ok. Maybe I made it right for a quiche, but I was hoping for more of an omelet flavor - I'm not sure. But next time, I will have more eggs and less cream.

The potato cubes were simple and yummy!

No comments: