Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Recipes

From now on, I am going to try and start including the recipe to all the foods I make. I do have photos from foods I have made months ago, so I might not be able to come up with recipes for those. But for all my new ones, I will be sure to write them. I realized that I haven’t been writing enough of my recipes down, and that makes it hard to cook that food again! I have to mention one thing though, I have turned out to be one of those people who don’t cook by exact amounts. And when I write recipes, I don’t always include how much of something it calls for. For example, you will see that I often write carrots as an ingredient without including how many. That is because I decide at the time about how much I want to make. Some recipes I will have written down an exact measurement, and on others I don’t. Hopefully you can still use the recipe to make the meal if you are wanting to.

No comments: